Invisalign Clear Aligners In Glasgow
Virtually Invisible Invisalign Aligners That Won’t Hamper Your Lifestyle
If you have Twisted, Crooked Or Over Lapping Teeth And You keep Hiding Your Smile, then Invisalign Could be For You!
The great news is that the field of orthodontics has come a long way over the past few decades. Thanks to Invisalign (the most popular US brand), it’s now possible to use near-invisible removal aligners or invisible braces instead of fixed braces to straighten teeth.
Why Is Invisalign Right For You?
- Invisalign is Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment
- Brushing and Flossing your teeth are not a problem.
- Invisalign is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- No more embarrassing metal wires, due to near invisibility of Invisalign braces
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation
Our crystal clear aligners from Invisalign are ideal if you would like to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. The clear aligners are moulded to fit your teeth and can be easily removed for eating, brushing your teeth and the occasional evening out, making them a popular choice with many people.
There are no sharp edges or individual brackets with Invisalign, meaning they are comfortable and irritation-free. You will be welcomed back regularly to review progress as your custom-made aligners transform your smile by moving your teeth to their desired position little by little – whilst you hardly notice you are wearing them! Average treatment time with Invisalign is 12 – 24 months.
Wear the aligners: You wear each Invisalign aligner for two weeks, before moving on to the next in the series, only taking them out to eat, drink, brush and floss your teeth as normal.
Follow up appointments: We will see you every 4-6 weeks during your treatment until your teeth are straightened into the positions that we have prescribed, until it is determined that your treatment is complete.
If you are suffering from twisted and crowded teeth and are interested in Invisalign, please complete the complimentary consultation form below to see if you are suitable.